Welcome and thank you for visiting our website.As a modern, dynamic, pro-active and forward thinking Accountancy Practice in Whitley Bay, North Tyneside, we want to give you the opportunity to stay in touch with our firm and the comprehensive range of Accounting services we offer at our new offices at Rake House Farm, situated perfectly between Monkseaton and Whitley Bay.
A brief example of how we can assist in your business needs are as follows:-
- Full accounts preparation (Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies)
- 17 Point Financial Performance Ratio Analysis
- HMRC compliance visits guideance
- Management accounts (Monthly, Quarterly etc)
- VAT Returns/advice and compliance
- Independent Examinations
- EC Sales listings and completion
- EC Intrastat forms completion
- IR35 Advice and Calculations
- Payroll/advice and compliance
- RTI - Real Time Information filing & reporting
- Capital Gains Tax advice/completion
- Self Assemment Tax Returns
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Construction Industry Scheme - CIS 300 Returns
- General business advice and much more
Please see our "Services" page for a full comprehensive look of how we can assist in your Business and Accounting needs.
We are an established firm of Accountants in Whitley Bay and Monkseaton, offering excellent Accountancy, Payroll and Taxation Services and have a network of sole trader, partnership and limited company clients throughout Newcastle upon Tyne and the North East of England, including several large organisations involved in international trade. The firm was established in 2002 and have in excess of 28 years' experience in the Accountancy and Taxation profession.
Our professional team of Qualified Accountants, have previously worked in some of the region's largest Accountancy firms. We deliver a professional and friendly service to clients and this is designed to be extremely cost effective, helping clients to be legislatively compliant in the running of their business and dealing with all Accounting & Tax matters.
We also have our own in house IT expert, which is extremely useful for client queries on various accounting software programs. We pride ourselves in our professional, confidential and effective approach to clients' individual requirements.
Our Practice Professional Indemnity Insurance is fully underwritten by Glemham Underwriting Limited and is confirmed to all Client's upon Engagement in accordance with our Professional Association rules.